University Partnership Program
The mission of the Stanford MS&E University Partnership Program is to help rising undergraduate juniors and seniors from historically underrepresented backgrounds at partner institutions, particularly those in STEM disciplines, gain exposure to graduate studies in MS&E and MS&E-related fields (e.g. business, engineering, economics, statistics, etc.).
The University Partnership program targets FLI undergraduate rising juniors and seniors from historically underrepresented backgrounds, particularly those studying STEM disciplines and interested in graduate school.
As part of the University Partnership program, students at our partner institution, San Jose State University, will be matched with a Stanford M.S. or PhD. student mentor and meet on a regular basis with their mentor throughout the summer and fall. Students will also participate in application and statement of purpose workshops, cohort social events, and networking with faculty and students involved in DEI leadership in the Stanford MS&E department.
- March: Applications open for students at San Jose State University and Stanford MS&E graduate student mentors
- May 19th: Application deadline
- May: Kickoff event hosted at Stanford University
- September: Fall Welcome Back event hosted at San Jose State University
- December: Stanford graduate program applications due